TRIVOLT™ PREMIUM PRIZE TICKET SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sweepstakes Entry Period. The “Sweepstakes Entry Period” begins at 8:00:01 A.M. Central Time on August 30, 2022 and ends at 3:59:59 P.M. Central Time on September 1, 2022. Sponsor’s internal business computer will be the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility. The TriVolt™ Premium Prize Ticket Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents, excluding Rhode Island, who, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period are (a) at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, if higher than 18, and (b) attend the 2022 Farm Progress Show (“The Event”) in Boone, Iowa during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents and representatives and their immediate families or members of their household (i.e., spouse, partner, parents, children, siblings, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents and grandchildren, regardless of where they live) of Bayer CropScience LC (“Sponsor”), or its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, divisions and advertising, promotion, public relations agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, an eligible person may enter as follows with a limit of one (1) entry per person.
ENTRY METHOD 1 – Event Attendance: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, an eligible person may enter by visiting the Bayer booth 305 (“Booth”) during the Event on August 30, August 31 or September 1, 2022 and receiving a ticket to enter the theater to watch the TriVolt film. After viewing the presentation, entrant should scan the QR code on their ticket with his or her mobile device for an automatic entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrant will be notified immediately whether the ticket is a “winner” subject to the additional terms and conditions contained in Section 5 below
ADDITIONAL ENTRY -Twitter: If the scanned QR code on the theater ticket does not indicate a winning entry, then Entrants may receive one (1) additional entry (an “Additional Entry”) during the Sweepstakes Entry Period by logging into his/her Twitter account and posting a photo of themselves at the TriVolt theater entrance or in the TriVolt photo booth at the Event with the hashtag “#TriVoltTicketSweepstakes”.
To be a valid entry via Twitter, all Entry Tweets must:
- Include one (1) photo showing entrant in front of the TriVolt theater entrance or in the TriVolt photo booth at the Event;
- Be sent from a valid Twitter account;
- Include the hashtag “#TriVoltTicketSweepstakes”;
- Be original, and not include or reference any persons other than the Entrant, or any brands, logos, names or creative works, other than those created by or owned by either Entrant or Sponsor;
- Not be offensive or disparaging or infringing of any rights of others, and be in good taste and appropriate for the Twitter audience and Sponsor’s followers, in Sponsor’s sole discretion; and
- Comply with all Twitter Terms of Service and Rules, as applicable, and these Official Rules.
By submitting an Additional Entry Tweet, entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. No more than one additional entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Re-tweeting an Entry Tweet will not count as an additional entry. No Entrant may use more than one Twitter account to enter the Sweepstakes.
Limit of one (1) QR code entry and one (1) additional entry per person. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household no matter which entry method used. Only complete and valid entries will be eligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Eligible entrants agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and entrants agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by the Sponsor, or its designee.
All entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the status of any entry. Entries that do not comply with the rules of the Sweepstakes will result in disqualification. Incomplete or illegible entries or entry material will not be considered. Entries will be void if electronically or mechanically reproduced, forged, defective, altered or obtained through unauthorized channels or if they contain production, typographical, electronic, mechanical or other errors. Sweepstakes is subject to change without notification in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which, in Sponsor’s opinion, is offensive, contains unsuitable material, endangers the safety or well-being of any person, or if it is determined the Entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed, not visible or misdirected entries; all of which will be void in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the Twitter account and/or Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holders.
By entering, a person grants a complete release of Twitter and acknowledges and agrees that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter
- License Grant / Release. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to and does hereby transfer and assign to Sponsor all right, title and interest in and to all works, copyrights, trademarks, inventions, or other intellectual property (the “IP”) created or to be created, in and to all intellectual property based upon, derived from, or incorporating said submitted Entry Post, and waives any non-assignable moral or similar rights he or she may have in respect of said IP. Each Entrant agrees that, by entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant gives Sponsor an unlimited right to use the IP in whole or in part in any manner. Each Entrant further agrees to execute any and all documents necessary to secure to the Sponsor or to its assignee the rights herein granted or necessary or desirable to secure to the Sponsor or its assignee the rights to publish information relating to the Entrant and his or her submitted IP, including a publicity release. Entrants may also be asked to execute an assignment to Sponsor of rights in and to their submitted IP. If Sponsor is unable to secure Entrant’s signature on any document necessary to apply for, prosecute or obtain or enforce any patent, copyright, or other right or protection relating to any IP, whether due to Entrant’s mental or physical incapacity or any other cause by which Entrant does not respond to Sponsor, Entrant hereby irrevocably designates and appoints the Sponsor and each of its duly authorized officers and agents as Entrant’s agent and attorney-in-fact, to act for and in Entrant’s behalf to execute and file any such document and to do all other lawfully permitted acts to further the prosecution, issuance and enforcement of patents, copyrights, or other rights or protections, with the same force and effect as if executed and delivered by Entrant.
Only complete and valid entries will be eligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Eligible entrants agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and entrants agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by the Sponsor, or its designee.
- Winner Selection.
Winners will be randomly chosen based on QR code scans each respective day at the Event (August 01, August 31, and September 1, 2022). Maximum of four (4) winners for each Drawing Period, as identified below, with the exception of the drawing period for additional entries, which will have five (5) winners. Additional entry winners will be randomly drawn on or about September 3, 2022. Eligible persons who have a winning QR code or are drawn from pool of eligible additional entries will each receive the Prize as described below (each, a “Winner”). Limit of one prize per person.
||Number of Winners
|August 30, 2022
||Pack of 4 Electronic Smart Tracking Devices ($99)
|August 31, 2022
||Pack of 4 Electronic Smart Tracking Devices ($99)
|September 1, 2022
||Pack of 4 Electronic Smart Tracking Devices ($99)
|September 5, 2022 – Random drawing of additional entries
||Pack of 4 Electronic Smart Tracking Devices ($99)
Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or declines to accept the prize, the potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion and, in such case, Sponsor may select an alternate winner based on a random drawing.
- Total of seventeen (17) winners across all Drawing Periods will each receive a 4-pack of electronic smart tracking devices. ARV: $99 per Prize.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of any Prize, or any portion thereof, is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. No more than the stated Prizes will be awarded. Limit of one (1) one Prize per family/household/address. Each Prize Winner is solely responsible for all unspecified costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind by Sponsor. Transfer of Prize is not permitted without the permission of Sponsor which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. A Prize value as stated represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of approximate retail value of prizes.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning during first chance entry via QR code at Event are 12/2500. For additional entries, odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible additional entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
- Claiming the Prize. Each potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit and Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving the prize. If such documents are not returned to Sponsor, any Prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential winner shall be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected by Sponsor in a new random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Except where prohibited by law, each winner also grants Sponsor and its designees the right to use the winner’s full name, hometown, images and likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes, including print, broadcast and on-line announcements, without further compensation than the said prize and at no expense to the winner, and Sponsor shall not be obligated to make any such use.
- Taxes. Each winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. When required by federal law, Sponsor will report the names of each winner and the value of the prize won to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Examples of reasons for termination or modification of the Sweepstakes may include (without limitation) Sponsor’s inability to reasonably or fairly conduct or administer the Sweepstakes due to business changes, viruses, malware, security breaches, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. If Sponsor modifies, cancels, terminates, or suspends the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, randomly select winners from all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- General. Each entrant agrees to, accepts and shall abide by these Official Rules and agrees that any disputes shall be resolved by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or restricted. If any provision of this Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s). In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.
- DISPUTES RESOLUTION. THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MISSOURI WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in St. Louis County, Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Release. By participating, each entrant agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the event or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action.
- Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bayer CropScience LC, 800 N. Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63167.
- Winners List. Sponsor will provide list of winners upon request. To obtain a list of the Sweepstakes winners, send an email with subject line “TriVolt Premium Ticket Sweepstakes” to: [email protected].
- Official Rules. To obtain a copy of the “Official Rules” for the Sweepstakes, send an email with subject line ““TriVolt Premium Ticket Sweepstakes” to: [email protected]. Official Rules will also be available at the Bayer Booth # 305.
Abbreviated Rules (to place in advertisements, e-mails, etc.)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (excluding R.I.), 18 or older who attend the 2022 Farm Progress Show in Boone, Iowa, excluding Sponsor’s employees, family and household members. Enter by going to Booth 305 at event between August 30, 2022 – September 1, 2022, watching TriVolt film and scanning QR code on ticket. Total of seventeen (17) winners will be selected. ARV of Prize (Electronic Smart Tracking Tag Pack): $99; odds depend on no. of entries. For a copy of the Official rules, including additional entry opportunities, visit trivoltinaction.com/trivolt-ticket-sweepstakes.Sponsor: Bayer CropScience LC, 800 N. Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63137.